|Making money in the beginning #0060
Contributor/author(s): Vito Corleone
Vito Corleone gives the following advice to build up funds when you start out:
- Connect your power grid to as many neighbors as possible.
- When an offer to buy power appears, take it. Build more power plants if neccesary.
- Once a deal is made, rarely does it get canceled, unless your supply of power drops.
- Import garbage for the first 50 years or so. Build landfills far away from your city and connect them to your city and other cities by roads. Be careful not to place lanfills next to water--it will pollute it.
- Water is the last thing you should sell, the demand is often hard to keep with.
Big, well-planned cities--fast
Money making strategies
Taxes: making money fast
Increase your city's kitty
Save a few bucks on technicalities
Funding light density cities
Display article in printer-friendly mode
Copyright and disclaimer: All HTML, text, and graphics in this article are copyrighted by SC3000.COM and/or the article's author(s). Only SC3000.COM has permission to reproduce the work of the author(s) unless otherwise noted. Reproduction of any text in this article without written consent of the article's author(s), or reproduction of any HTML or graphics by SC3000.COM without SC3000.COM's written consent, is strictly prohibited. Neither SC3000.COM, nor the author(s) of the article, are responsible for any damage caused by the use of this article.